More Information on
Evan Evan Tours Attractions
Britain’s finest attractions by Evan Evan Tours Attractions. Unforgettable experiences in London and UK’s most iconic locations. Three attractions to choose from:
Peppa Pig World Express from London
PAULTONS PARK There is an amazing variety of things to see and do at Paultons, including big rides, small rides, play areas, entertainment, and an astonishing collection of exotic birds and animals, all set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland. Enjoy a day full of laughter, thrills, and fun at Paultons Park, winner of the Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice Award for the best UK theme park for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020! PEPPA PIG WORLD Paultons is home to the UK-exclusive Peppa Pig World. Peppa Pig World has over 5 acres of fully themed fun!
There are 9 fabulous rides, suitable for young children and perfect for toddlers, including The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club, Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter Flight, Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride, Grandpa’s Little Train, George’s Dinosaur Adventure and you can even ride in a ‘cloud’ around Windy Castle! Peppa Pig World is also home to Daddy Pig’s Big Tummy café and Peppa’s Toy Shop, the largest (and only!) dedicated Peppa Pig shop in the World! WILD LANDS – An Animal Adventure Wild Lands is home to a variety of different animals, including Fennec fox, Slender-tailed meerkats, Yellow mongoose and many more!
Bicester Village Opening hours Monday to Saturday 9.00 – 20.00 Sunday* 10.00 – 19.00 *On Sundays, Burberry, BOSS, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Michael Kors, Moncler, Polo Ralph Lauren Men and Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Prada, Ted Baker and Tod’s open at 11.30 for browsing, with shopping from 12.00 and close at 18.00.
The iconic site at Stonehenge is one of the most famous Neolithic monuments in the world and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The mystery behind its construction continues to stir opinion as we attempt to understand who built it, how it was constructed, and why. There are many things to see and do during your time here, including:
- Visit the reconstructed Neolithic houses and see how people lived 5,000 years ago
- Walk around the perimeter of the Stone Circle and enjoy the views over the Salisbury Plain.
- Catch a display of ancient domestic skills, including rope making, flint knapping, and grinding grain
- Take in the 360-degree audio-visual presentation at the visitor center and see what it feels like to stand in the middle of the famous Stone Circle
- Explore the world-class exhibition center, where over 250 objects are on display, including pottery, jewelry, and even ancient human remains!
Peppa Pig World Express from London
- Explore 5 acres of Peppa Pig-themed fun
- Visit the world’s largest, and only, dedicated Peppa Pig shop
- Discover ‘Lost Kingdom’: an amazing Dinosaur Theme Park
- Experience Tornado Springs – an incredible Americana-themed land with a unique spinning coaster
- Comfortable & convenient return transfers to the theme park from London
Bicester Village Shopping by Train
- Train travel directly into the outlets at Bicester Village – the UK’s most popular shopping destination – from central London
- Super fast journey time of only 46 minutes* with Chiltern Railways from London Marylebone to Bicester Village
- Fully flexible return ticket allowing you to return whenever you would like on the same day
- FREE Wi-Fi on board the train
- Express service from London to Stonehenge
- Enjoy a 2-hour stay to explore at your own pace
- Evan Evan Tours Attractions audio guide included
- Discover the mystery behind the world’s most famous Neolithic site