More Information on
In Lavenham, all streets are filled with timbered houses and lead to Market Square. As you walk through town, you can spot many crooked houses. Time twisted the wood the houses are built with, resulting in a fascinating sight of bent walls all around town. You will wander through the streets while hearing stories of the historic buildings and their inhabitants, such as the Dukes of Oxford, the Tudor wool traders, and more. A few hours in this picturesque town will make you fall in love and want to come back for more.
VoiceMap Cambridge’s self-guided audio tour can be enjoyed on location or even virtually at home with VoiceMap’s Continuous Play function, which disables the GPS playback.
- Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided audio tour
- Listen to the tour audio playing automatically using GPS
- Explore the medieval town of Lavenham
- Admire Kentwell Hall and the crooked houses
- Learn about the town’s local history