About Adventure Park Maui
Adventure Park Maui has a fun and unique experience for the whole family. This family-friendly activity has outdoor ropes courses and an ax-throwing station. Don’t settle for run-of-the-mill family excursions! This is one adventure not to miss on your next trip to Maui. With almost 50 high and low ropes course elements and two freefall activities, our family attraction in Lahaina lets you choose your level of adventure.
More Information on Adventure Park Maui
If you and your family are taking a trip to Maui, HI, or Lahaina, HI, and you want to find a unique and fun family adventure, Adventure Park Maui has the solution for you. Our family attractions include an outdoor ropes course and an ax-throwing station so that everyone will find something exciting. Don’t settle for run-of-the-mill family excursions; experience the rush of our high ropes course today!
Good to Know
- Visitors ages 5 to 7 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot participate.
- We strongly recommend tennis shoes.
- Must weigh less than 265 lbs.
- Participants can not be under the influence of any substances.
- Guests can not be pregnant.
- Participants must have facial coverings for entry and orientation. You may remove facial coverings while climbing, but you must cover back when in close contact with staff.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!