About Feast at Lele Lahaina
Experience the best Hawaii luau that Maui has to offer with the world-renowned Feast at Lele show, located on Lahaina’s beachfront. Taste the flavors of Polynesia with a gourmet dinner, and enjoy a truly authentic evening of island song and dance.
More Information on Feast at Lele Lahaina
The creators of the popular “Old Lahaina Luau,” have brought an evening of mouthwatering cuisine and unforgettable entertainment to the shores of Lahaina. The Feast at Lele has been sharing the beauty of Polynesian culture to guests from around the world, and there is no better experience to be had for those looking for things to do in Maui. As you soak in the sight of a Hawaiian sunset at your private table, get ready to go on a journey across Polynesia with a sit-down dinner of expertly crafted regional dishes paired with performances featuring music and dance of the islands.
Good To Know
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Infants age 2 and under are free of charge as long as they are able to sit in someone’s lap or in a high chair throughout the evening.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Complimentary parking available.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!