About Te Au
Participate in a traditional Hawaiian luau and learn about the Polynesian ancestry of the islands in this fantastic performance of Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide, presented by the Maui Wailea Beach Resort Marriott. Guests of this amazing Marriott Wailea luau can expect an enjoyable pre-show and a thrilling fire knife performance, joined by excellent service and even more outstanding food as the night continues!
More Information on Te Au
Te Au Moana, or “Ocean Tide,” is a celebration of the beautiful culture which makes Hawaii so incredibly amazing and unique. Not only will you enjoy a delicious meal, but you will also be able to try various cultural activities and experience a world-renowned Tihati Production.
As you enter the luau, you will be greeted with a Hawaiian Lei and a Welcome Drink. With the sounds of live Hawaiian music in the background, you can make your way around the luau grounds and see the various crafters and artisans from all around Polynesia. You can see how authentic “poi,” a mashed taro root that is the staple of the Hawaiian diet, is made, view various floral crafts and coconut husking, learn the basics of hula and see “Kapa” printing as well.
Once the sun begins to dip beneath the horizon, it will be time to enjoy the mouthwatering All-You-Can-Eat Luau Buffet and the well-stocked Open Bar. Then sit back and watch the spectacular Polynesian Show filled with the songs and dances of all of the different countries and islands. This will be an evening that you will not soon forget!
- An extraordinary Luau experience featuring Hawaiian feast, dances and stunning oceanside backdrop
- Enjoy a three-course menu served family style and a premium open bar
- Watch an ancestral storytelling of the people of Maui and the Pacific through songs and dances
- A great family -friendly dinner show! Kids (0-5 years old) are free.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: All facilities at the Te Au Moana Luau and the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort are accessible and ADA approved.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Parking validation available.
- Table assignments are based on the date and time of booking. Multiple bookings will be combined on the same table with a max capacity of 10.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!