How To Redeem Blue Hawaiian
Helicopter Tours Maui Coupons
About Blue Hawaiian
Helicopter Tours Maui
Blue Hawaiian Maui Helicopter Tours offer award-winning helicopter experiences over the beautiful island of Maui and the surrounding area. Guests start at the multi-million-dollar Hawaii Operations Center, and proceed to a quiet-technology ECO-Star helicopter, offering panoramic views, a spacious cockpit, first-class seating, noise-canceling headsets, a four-camera in-flight recording, and more.
More Information on Blue Hawaiian
Helicopter Tours Maui
According to National Geographic, Blue Hawaiian Helicopter is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company”. Your tour will start and end at Blue Hawaiian’s beautiful, multi-million dollar Hawaii Operations Center, located at the Kahului heliport. In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st-century “quiet-technology” Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views.
Here are emerald rain-forests and the moon-like vistas of Mt. Haleakala, the rolling Alpine-like meadows of Upcountry and the jagged cliffs and cascading waterfalls of the West Maui Mountains. Not to mention Maui’s sister isle, Molokai, home to the world’s tallest sea cliffs! Yet most of Maui’s magnificent hidden secrets are inaccessible except by air, and nobody knows how to show them to you like Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours.
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Tour Departure Times
- Morning – 7:00am – 10:30am
- Mid-Day – 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon – After 1:00pm
- A Reserve Direct representative will contact you within 48 hours after booking to confirm your actual flight time.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!