How To Redeem Lahaina
Sunset Dinner Cruise Coupons
Sunset Dinner Cruise
A premium on-ocean experience along the scenic coast of West Maui, the Lahaina Sunset Dinner Cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience for guests of all ages. Cruises take place on the ultra-stable catamaran Ocean Discovery, and include guaranteed indoor and outdoor seating, 360-degree views of the West Maui mountains and neighboring islands, a full four-course meal, and more.
More Information on Lahaina
Sunset Dinner Cruise
For Maui’s premier on-ocean dining experience, embark with us on a relaxing sunset dinner cruise along the beautiful coast of west Maui! Departing nightly from historic Lahaina Harbor, this cruise features guaranteed outdoor seating for all (as well as indoor seating for those who prefer it). There’s no better setting for savoring fine drink, fabulous food, and lively conversation.
This cruise takes place aboard the ultra-stable catamaran Ocean Discovery, custom-designed to provide an ultra-smooth ride and the finest at-sea dining in Hawaii. As you cruise, you’ll enjoy the stirring sunset over the Pacific, along with the 360-degree views of the dramatic verdant West Maui mountains and neighboring islands, some of the loveliest vistas on earth. You can upgrade your Sunset Dinner Cruise ticket to enjoy premium seating on the bow or on the upper deck. You’ll get a private table for your party, with wonderful seascape views.
Our Premium Sunset Dinner Cruise option also includes an upgraded menu of complimentary beverages, including all-you-can-drink chilled soda, juice, filtered water and up to three cocktails per adult, with a choice of premium Maui microbrewery beer (from Maui Brewing Co.), wine, tropical well drinks including our famous Mai Tais, and frozen blended cocktails. Guests will need to check-in 45 minutes prior to departure and must sign a liability waiver upon check-in prior to your tour.
- Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Served with Fresh Baked Foccacia Bread
- Ocean Salad
- Lemon-Grass and Curry Marinated Fresh Kauai Shrimp with Lilikoi Butter Sauce
- Teriyaki Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast with Big Island Papaya Salsa
- Chimichurri Marinated Flat Iron Steak with Wild Mushroom Demi Glaze
- Char-Grilled Honey-Miso Glazed Tofu (vegetarian) with Big Island Papaya Salsa
- All entrees are served with coconut whipped Molokai purple potatoes with butter and macadamia nut pesto char-grilled vegetables.
- Dessert is triple chocolate brownies accompanied by fresh Kula strawberries.
- The premium option includes all-you-can-drink chilled soda, juice, filtered water and up to three 3 cocktails per adult, with a choice of Maui micro-brewed beer, wine and tropical well drinks including our famous Mai Tais.
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!