Hana Tour Picnic
The Hana Highway is one of the country’s most beautiful driving routes—and this full-day, small-group tour makes it simple to wend your way down the road, as well as visit other highlights of the region. Following morning pickup at your Maui hotel, travel in an air-conditioned vehicle, and stop for a local breakfast. Then, continue on your way. You’ll drive the Hana Highway, will admire the striking terrain of Haleakala National Park, will see Wailua Falls, will discover Wai’anapanapa State Park’s black-sand beach, and more. You’ll also enjoy a picnic lunch at a local flower farm.
More Information on Road
Hana Tour Picnic
We pickup at all South and West side hotels. Please contact our office for exact pickup locations and times for your hotel and tour. Your hotel pickup will be between 15min and 1 hour prior to the “Tour Departure Time”. Please contact our office for instructions to meet at one of our pickup points if you are staying in a private residence, in Upcountry Maui or at North Shore locations.
- Discover some of Maui’s most exquisite scenery, all in one day
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of just 12 attendees
- Round-trip transit from your hotel takes all the hassle out of exploring
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included as part of your day out
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Good To Know
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours (approx.)
- Tour offered in: English
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not suitable for pregnant passengers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Maui Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Maui or spend some time reading through our Maui blog! We love Maui and hope you do too! Aloha!