More Information on
The day begins with a complimentary pick-up, at approximately 7:00 AM. Then it’s off to quaint Pa’ia, to start a new Adventure in Paradise, with a Full Run-of-Menu Breakfast at Cafe Mambo. Tour the famous Road to Hana in the air-conditioned comfort of an exclusive, Luxury Limo-Van with just 8 guests or fewer. This full-day interactive adventure allows guests to enjoy the remote Hana Coast at a leisurely and relaxed pace. Photo opportunities abound, with many stops made along this spectacular sea-coast drive.
Kaumahina State Park, offering splendid views of rugged lava sea cliffs, Ke`anae, a quaint Hawaiian village with peaceful taro fields, and Waikani Falls, glistening with fresh mountain rain-water, are just some of the sights to be enjoyed. Guests discover and learn, in-depth, about the native Hawaiian people, their culture, and their land from our Hawai’i State Certified Guides. After traveling through a tropical rainforest, guests delight in a scrumptious Three-course luncheon, with salad, a choice of entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverages at the Travaasa Hana Hotel.
Guests dine in the scenic Ka’uiki Dining Room, overlooking the pastoral grounds of the hotel and Hana Bay. After lunch, enjoy the unique ambiance of this historic, landmark hotel. Heading back to the “real world”, we return from Hana at a “Maui-style” pace. Bring your bathing suit and towel to capture a lifetime memory of swimming in a fresh-water pool under a cascading waterfall (conditions permitting). In addition, the afternoon return journey takes us to view Ho’okipa and the chance at a breathtaking “photo op” of Maui’s World-Class windsurfers.
Good To Know
- Leisurely and relaxed pace tour.
- Small group size, up to only 8 guests or less.
- Accompanied by a Hawaii state-certified guide.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Dress comfortably and in layers.
- Be sure to bring your camera.
- Temptation Tours operate rain or shine.
- Includes a full breakfast, 3-course lunch, and beach swim OR waterfall swim under a cascading waterfall (conditions permitting).
- Guest must wear a face mask inside the Limo-Van or if in close proximity with other guests when exploring outside the Limo-Van.