How To Redeem Memphis
Music Hall of Fame Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Trusted Tours and save $0.80 per person. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Memphis Music Hall of Fame Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Memphis. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Music Hall of Fame
The perfect compliment to the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, as one celebrates the History, the Memphis Music Hall of Fame celebrates the Heroes of Memphis Music!
More Information on Memphis
Music Hall of Fame
Memphis Music Hall of Fame is an interactive, ever-changing museum that presents personal, never-before-seen belongings, interviews and artifacts from the official Hall of Fame inductees, who changed the world and placed Memphis on the world map. If you want to know Memphis Music, the best source is directly from the mouths and memorabilia of Memphis’ musical legends.
- Unique and personal memorabilia from Elvis, Howlin’ Wolf, Johnny Cash, Justin Timberlake, B.B. King and dozens of other inductees.
- See Jerry Lee Lewis’ custom Cadillac and Isaac Hayes’ organ from Stax Records, view interviews and see performances from Sam Phillips, The Staple Singers, ZZ Top and more.
- Test your knowledge of Memphis’ music or world changing lyrics.
Good To Know
- Open daily, 10am – 7pm. Located just one block from Rock ‘n Soul at 126 Beale and Second Street, between Hard Rock Cafe and legendary Lansky Brothers.
- Reservations are NOT needed or accepted. Tickets can be used on any operating day within 6 months of the purchase date.
- Youth, ages 5-17, Under 5 free.
Memphis Music Hall of Fame
Address & Contact Information
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $3.63 at Tour of Memphis Mojo Guided Tour of Sun Studio!
Save $1.20 at Memphis Rock & Soul Museum!
GROUPON offers things to do in Memphis for up to 50% off!
Memphis Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Memphis or spend some time reading through our Memphis blog! We love Memphis and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Memphis Travel Guide