VIP Tour Planes
Are you a fan of Elvis Presley? Do you want to see how Elvis lived and enjoyed life? Then come to Graceland Mansion in Memphis, Tennessee, and take the Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour where you can enjoy Elvis’ personal mementos, movie memorabilia, photographs, videos and more.
More Information on Elvis
VIP Tour Planes
Visitors who take part of the Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour can explore the Roots of Elvis Exhibit, sponsored by the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. This captivating display weaves a powerful story of Elvis’ early years and all that influenced him into becoming the person and musical legend he turned out to be.
Once inside the Graceland Mansion on the Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour, feel the presence of Elvis himself as you follow along the same paths as he once did. Elvis’ daughter Lisa Marie shares memories on a fascinating audio-guided tour of the mansion. The Graceland Mansion Tour takes visitors through Elvis’ famous rooms like the music, dining, pool rooms and famous Jungle room.
Graceland Mansion offers other areas of interest on this 14 acre estate including Vernon Presley’s business office and Elvis’ racquetball building. Another fascinating part of the Mansion tour is visiting Elvis’ trophy building which houses his collection of gold and platinum records along with memorabilia from his movies, charitable endeavors and more.
- Audio-guided tour of the Graceland Mansion and 14 acre estate
- Special All Day Ticket
- Self-guided tour of Presley Motor Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis Memorable, Hip-Shaking, Newsmaking Story
- Self-guided tour of Elvis Lives: The King and Pop Culture Exhibit
- Self-guided tour of Elvis’s Custom Jets
- Self-guided tour of Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Self-guided tour of ’68 Special Exhibit
- Special VIP Only Exhibit at Graceland Mansion
- Front of the Line Access to the Mansion
- Keepsake Backstage Pass
- Average Tour Time: The tour takes approximately 4 hours to complete however visitors can return as many times as they’d like before closing time.
Memphis Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Memphis or spend some time reading through our Memphis blog! We love Memphis and hope you do too!