Get the complete Memphis experience on the Memphis Discovery Tour! This all-inclusive 3-hour narrated tour will introduce you to everything that makes Memphis special. It also includes a local restaurant visit for a tasting of the city’s legendary barbeque.
More Information on Memphis
The Memphis Discovery Tour is completely unique. It is more than just a drive around town with random stops. It was designed to immerse you into the heart and soul of Memphis like spending time walking through the plaza of the Lorraine Motel to see the balcony where Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated, and experiencing the many great exhibits at the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum.
On top of all that, you get to taste some great Memphis BBQ, shop for “cat” clothes and souvenirs and hear a truly fascinating history of this special city. It has gotten rave reviews and received 5 stars from TripAdviser. How can you beat that?
Good To Know
- Narrated Memphis city tour
- Stops include Beale Street, historic Court Square, the Lorraine Motel and more
- BBQ tasting
- Peabody Duck March
- Admission to the Smithsonian’s Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum
- Get the complete Memphis experience on this all-inclusive 3-hour tour. It’s a part history tour, part attraction hopping, part food tour that will introduce you to everything that makes Memphis special.
- Victorian Village
- Orpheum Theater
- Gibson Guitar Factory
- Redbirds’ Stadium (AutoZone Park)
- Court Square, the heart of 19th century Memphis
- Shelby County Courthouse
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral
- Hotel Chisca, where DJ Dewey Philips played Elvis for the first time
- Lauderdale Courts, an early home of Elvis Presley
Memphis Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Memphis or spend some time reading through our Memphis blog! We love Memphis and hope you do too!