Miami Seaquarium Coupons
How To Redeem Your Miami Seaquarium Coupons:
About Miami Seaquarium:
It is a South Florida attraction like no other. A place where dolphins walk on water and a killer whale flies through the air. Where sea lions delight children of all ages and endangered sea turtles and manatees find a safe haven. It is a world-class marine-life entertainment park – a place of inspiration, education and fun!
More on Miami Seaquarium:
- The centerpiece of Miami Seaquarium is the Whale & Dolphin Stadium, home to Lolita the killer whale and her Pacific white-sided dolphin companions. Their new show features original “orca-stral” rock music and new antics sure to thrill all ages.
- Another popular show, the Flipper Dolphin Show, takes place at the Flipper Lagoon, film location for the 1960s television show of the same name. Here, dolphins demonstrate their grace and intelligence in a show featuring jumps, spins, tailwalks and flips. Audience participation segments personalize the performance for park guests.
- The Golden Dome, is home to the Sea Lion Show. This playlet features the hilarious antics of Salty the Sea Lion, and allows the sea lion stars to show off their athletic and comedic abilities.
- Rounding things out is the Top Deck Dolphin Show, where guests thrill to the acrobatics of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Guests can also brave the “splash zone” for a closer look at these amazing mammals. The Top Deck dolphins can be viewed anytime throughout the day from above and below the water.
- One of the most popular exhibits is Discovery Bay, a mangrove habitat that’s home to twenty-six Nile Crocodiles, white tailed deer, indigenous fish and rays, alligators and a host of native birds, including herons, egrets and ibis. There are also endangered sea turtles in Discovery Bay, most of which were rescued and will be released after rehabilitation.
- At the Manatee Exhibit, guests come face-to-face with Florida’s state marine mammal through poolside and underwater viewing areas .The manatees featured are part of the rescue and rehabilitation program at Miami Seaquarium. The Manatee Presentation teaches guests about this highly endangered animal and explains ways they can help save these gentle giants of the sea.
- When Miami Seaquarium opened in 1955, one of the main attractions was the Shark Channel. Today, guests are still entranced by these fearsome creatures. At the Shark Presentation, animal care specialists feed 200-pound nurse sharks and talk about the different types of sharks that exist around the world.
- The Main Reef Aquarium is a 750,000-gallon tank teeming with reef fish of every size, color and description. During the Reef Presentation, a diver slowly works his way around the tank, hand feeding tropical fish, large groupers, cobia, loggerhead turtles and moray eels. This presentation is accompanied by an environmental narration.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040