Heli Air Miami
Buckle in for this beautiful, thrilling 30-minute helicopter ride over Downtown Miami and South Beach. Soar over the most iconic spots from 500 feet in the air! You’ll get a great perspective of everything below, including marine life and mega yachts. Enjoy the ultimate tour, where each seat is a window seat! Book today!
More Information on
Heli Air Miami
Next, you will head over to Key Biscayne and Fischer Island, the wealthiest zip code in the U.S. Then, you will fly around South Beach, Miami’s hottest part of town! You’ll cruise along the beach, passing all the life on Ocean Drive and the rich Art Deco architecture. You’ll pass by downtown once more before heading back to the airport! This Tour requires a two-person minimum, with a weight restriction of 300 lbs per person and a group weight limit of 600lbs.
- Beautiful & thrilling 30 minute helicopter tour of Miami
- View Star Island, South Beach, Key Biscayne, luxury yachts, & more
- Noise-reduction headsets with voice-activated microphones
- Choose from morning, afternoon, or near sunset flights
- See downtown Miami from 500 feet in the air
- 30 Minute Miami Mega Helicopter Tour
- Premium noise cancelling headsets
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- Sunglasses & ID
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Vendor uses Robinson R44 Raven II Helicopter with AC.
- Restrooms are available at departure location.
- Certified service animals permitted.
- Free parking is available.
- The credit card used for payment must match the ID of one of the travelers; Credit Card and ID must both be presented before the flight with no exceptions. If they are not present, you do not fly.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required to depart.
- Helicopter has a maximum capacity of 3 people.
- Children ages 3 & under are not permitted.
- Guests must be 18 years old to book.
Miami Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Miami or spend some time reading through our Miami blog! We love Miami and hope you do too!