About Zoo Miami
Zoo Miami is the ideal place for an individual, a couple, or an entire family. Visitors can travel the world in one day! They will visit Africa, Asia, the Amazon, and Australia. Guests can have animal encounters; attend scheduled Meet the Zookeeper talks; and much more. The Everglades Tour offers excitement and unique fun for the entire family. See wildlife you’ve never seen before, come face to face with local inhabitants, see snakes of all sizes, see how to wrestle a large alligator at the Gator Park Wildlife Show and much, much more. Round-trip transportation from Miami aboard luxury tour buses.
More Information on Zoo Miami
Sawgrass Recreation Park: Feel the excitement and learn the history of Florida’s most remarkable treasure–the Everglades. As one of the rare subtropical ecosystems, the Everglades holds spectacular mysteries. Renew your spirit as you glide across miles of river at speeds up to 35 mph, and get up close to native wildlife, many of whom are endangered in this fragile environment.
Good To Know
- Children’s Zoo
- Daily animal presentations
- Amazon and Beyond
- Visit with the wildlife on a walk through Gator Park
- Hold a baby alligator, if you dare at the Wildlife Show
- Ride through Everglades National Park aboard an authentic airboat
- Zoo Miami: Enjoy more than 3,000 animals and 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals and natural habitats. At Zoo Miami you can travel the world in one day and immerse yourself in one of the most exciting adventures you will experience.
Miami Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Miami or spend some time reading through our Miami blog! We love Miami and hope you do too!