Ten Thousand Islands Dolphin & Shelling Tour is a boating excursion that will take you through the mangrove forests and barrier islands. Search the Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge for aquatic wildlife and visit a quiet barrier island. Find rare shells to add to your collection, swim around, and play in the water. Expect to see the playful Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins, an occasional manatee, and several diverse species of birds such as pelicans, egrets, herons, kingfishers, eagles, osprey, and roseate spoonbill. Adventure out on this eco-tour today!
More Information on
Eco Endeavors is a family-owned and operated travel agency that specializes in group adventures through the Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge and the coastal mangrove ecosystems of Everglades National Park. They work closely with our partners to offer exceptional travel experiences in the leisure and outdoor adventure industry throughout South Florida, the Caribbean, and abroad.
- Ten Thousand Islands Dolphin & Shelling Tour in Goodland, Florida
- Explore the mangrove jungles of the islands on a comfortable boat with shade
- Look for wildlife such as dolphin, manatee, & several diverse species of birds
- Visit the ruins of the Cape Romano Dome house
- Search for rare shells on a barrier island
- Discuss the history & ecology of the area
- Great activity for everyone ages 4+
- Duration: 3 Hrs.
- Ten Thousand Islands Dolphin & Shelling Tour
- Large cooler filled with ice & bottled water
- Wildlife Refuge permit and park fees
- Private charter options available
- Experienced tour guide
What To Bring
- Water shoes or shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Beverages and food of choice
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Emergency medications
- Extra bottled water
- Bag for shells and Bug spray
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Guests must sign waiver confirming they understand this is an adventure experience and they must be able to enter and exit the vessel via a small step onto a dock and uneven surfaces such as soft sand.
- All children must be 4 years old or older and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- There is a minimum of 4 guests required for trip to depart.
- The tour has a maximum capacity of 12 guest.
- No smoking, drugs or vaping permitted.
- Large coolers not allowed
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
GROUPON offers things to do in Naples for up to 50% off! See what deals they have today!
Naples Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Naples or spend some time reading through our Naples blog! We love Naples and hope you do too!