Island Boat Tours
Journey deep into the unbridled beauty of 10,000 Islands for a Dolphin, Birding & Shelling Tour. Relax on a comfortable and spacious boat as you take in the majesty of this fascinating and truly unique ecosystem with a master naturalist by your side. Be prepared to get an up-close look at dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles, and spot a wide array of birdlife inside this natural refuge. Your one-of-a-kind adventure ends on an uninhabited barrier island where you will explore tide pools, collect shells and learn about local plants and animals. Book today!
More Information on Marco
Island Boat Tours
The Dolphin, Birding, and Shelling Tour is a beautiful experience for the whole family and a great introduction to the area. First, a dolphin tour to search for dolphins and wading birds on a naturalist-led boating tour. Then a shelling tour to explore an uninhabited barrier island. You will learn about the island’s beach dynamics and collect some of the beautiful shells on these remote islands.
- Everglades Dolphin, Birding & Shelling Tour – Marco Island, Florida
- 10,000 Islands dolphin and birding boat tour with a Florida master naturalist guide
- Hands-on learning & shell collecting on an uninhabited barrier island
- Learn about the 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge as you explore
- A fun-for-all-ages excursion that is the perfect introduction to the area
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- 2 hour Everglades Dolphin, Birding & Shelling Tour – Marco Island
- All safety equipment
What To Bring
- Water shoes or shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Bug Spray and Hat
- Camera, Cash and ID
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Restrooms are not available on tour, facilities are available prior to departure.
- Vendor uses 27 foot Carolina skiff.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Parking is available on site.
Naples Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Naples or spend some time reading through our Naples blog! We love Naples and hope you do too!