Follow your guide into the exotic mangroves and out by the beaches as you paddle through the beautiful estuary of the Cocohatchee River & Wiggins Pass, taking in all the abundant wildlife Southwest Florida has to offer. Enjoy a stop on the beach to soak in the sunshine, find some shells, and look out over the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico. This is an easy-to-moderate paddle, suitable for beginners and pros! Keep your eyes open, and you might be able to spot birds, manatees, and dolphins. Book your Cocohatchee River & Wiggins Pass Guided Kayak Tour!
More Information on
Paddle the beautiful estuary to the beach for an evening of shelling and watch one of SWFL’s famous sunsets. This is an easy-to-moderate paddle, suitable for all paddlers.
- Guided small group kayak tour
- See wild animals in their natural habitat
- Paddle through the beautiful estuary of Cocohatchee River & Wiggins Pass
- Great for swimmers and adventurers ages 4+
- Pet friendly option for families with pups
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Cocohatchee River & Wiggins Pass Guided Kayak Tour
- Single or tandem kayak
- Licensed tour guide
- Life vests
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable water shoes
- Bug repellent & Water bottle
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Dry bag, Snacks, Hat and ID
- Tours run rain or shine.
- It is possible you will see manatees, dolphins, alligators, raccoons, various kinds of birds. There is no guarantee any particular animal will be present during your tour.
- Tours are closed annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Service animals & pets are permitted on the tour.
- There is free parking available on-site.
- Single and tandem kayaks are available.
Naples Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Naples or spend some time reading through our Naples blog! We love Naples and hope you do too!