More Information on
Paddle Naples – Island Mangrove Clear Kayak Tour in Bonita Springs
Paddle Naples – Island Mangrove Clear Paddleboard Tour in Bonita Springs
Get out on the water for an Island Mangrove Clear Paddleboard Tour in Bonita Springs. Paddle through the calm water of Estero Bay, making your way to the Gulf of Mexico’s most incredible mangroves and paddling routes! Admire the surrounding area’s natural beauty while moving through the mangrove trails and tunnels. The clear paddleboards provide maximum visibility for viewing sea life while you leisurely paddle. You will even have the chance to relax on secluded beaches that offer some of the best shelling in the area! Make some memories with this Island Mangrove Paddleboard Tour.
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sunglasses (polarized recommended)
- Sturdy water shoes
- Bottled water
- All guests are required to sign a waiver before departing.
- The minimum for this tour to depart is 2 guests.
- There is a 1 person maximum permitted on each paddleboard
- Tour does not depart annually on Christmas or Thanksgiving
- Guests must be 3 years old or older to participate.
- The tour has a maximum capacity of 12 guests.
- Please ensure you have sufficient water depth to fully float the board before getting in
- Upon arrival you will give receive a brief lesson on the proper paddleboarding.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered or refunded.
- Youth life jackets are available.
- Free parking is available onsite.
Naples Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Naples or spend some time reading through our Naples blog! We love Naples and hope you do too!