How To Redeem
Everglades Area Tours Coupons
Purchase your tickets through our partner, Tripshock! Four tours to choose from:
Click here for the >> 10,000 Islands Boat Excursion
Click here for the >> Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco Tour
Click here for the >> Everglades 2 Hour Birding, Dolphin & Wildlife Boat Tour
Click here for the >> Everglades National Park Dolphin, Birding and Photography Expedition
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Everglades Area Tours Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Naples. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today! 😍
Everglades Area Tours
Welcome to Everglades Area Tours! They are dedicated to fun and the experiential education of students, families, and travelers from Florida, the Americas, and the World. Everglades Area Tours welcomes you to the very edge of Florida’s Last Frontier. The splendid natural world of Everglades National Park and the 10,000 Islands opens to their guests with a variety of Guided Eco Adventures.
More Information on
Everglades Area Tours
Everglades Area Tours is a family-owned business that has been providing intimate, Guided Boating, Kayaking, and Walking Eco Tours since the late 1990s. All guides are full-time, formally trained Florida Master Naturalists and are THE most experienced in the area. Their tours and operations encourage stewardship of Florida’s natural resources and, as important, awareness of its history and cultural heritage. They are proud to be one of only eight firms certified by the Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism and the only one operating directly in Everglades National Park. They offer guided eco-educational experiences in Everglades National Park, Big Cypress National Preserve, the 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge, and Rookery Bay National Estuary and are the only tour provider to do so.
10,000 Islands Boat Excursion
Prepare for an adventure into the Everglades with a 10,000 Islands Boat Excursion. Enjoy a slow cruise through the remote islands of the Wildlife Refuge as you are guided by a master Florida naturalist. Learn all about this fascinating and unique ecosystem that is home to rare plant life, large marine mammals, over 400 species of fish, and a wide array of bird species. This exciting experience ends on an uninhabited barrier island where you will explore tidal flats and pools, collect shells, and so much more.
Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco Tour
Kayak through the majesty of the Everglades and her pristine and secluded waters on a guided eco-tour. This peaceful and educational excursion shows you where freshwater meets saltwater while showcasing all of the area’s rich flora and fauna. You are likely to see a spectacular array of bird life and even more likely to view the Everglades’ most famous resident, the American Alligator. A Florida Master Naturalist will educate you on this truly unique ecosystem on this 3-hour adventure tour through the Everglades National Park.
Everglades 2-Hour Birding, Dolphin & Wildlife Boat Tour
See the Everglades in a whole new way on this 2-hour Birding & Wildlife Boat Tour. This adventure will have you in awe at the abundance of wildlife living within this diverse ecosystem including both the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin and manatee. Learn from a master naturalist guide as you watch sea turtles, wading birds, and ospreys. Venture into the park’s 10,000 Islands on this uniquely beautiful wildlife tour.
Everglades National Park Dolphin, Birding and Photography Expedition
Nature lovers, bird watchers, and photographers alike will love this intimately sized expedition into Florida’s Everglades National Park. From large mammals, like dolphins and manatees, to the varied winged birds of the islands, you’ll experience a wide array of marine and wildlife while learning about the Everglades’ ecosystems, history, and culture. This 3.5-hour adventure is a two-part experience that includes a boat and walking tour. Get your lens out and prepare to snap some superb pictures on this nature-packed expedition!
- 10,000 Islands Boat Excursion
- Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco Tour
- Everglades 2-Hour Birding, Dolphin & Wildlife Boat Tour
- Everglades National Park Dolphin, Birding and Photography Expedition
What To Bring
- Water shoes or shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Weather appropriate attire
- Bottled water
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Bug Spray, Camera, Hat & ID
- If the weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered or refunded.
- The area’s wildlife moves around, so each tour is different. Many species are seasonal and inhabit different areas depending on the season.
- Restrooms are not available on this tour, but facilities are available prior to launch.
- This tour departs from Goodland Boat Park.
- Children 2 years old and under are free.
- Parking is available on-site.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please refer to the CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required for the trip to depart.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- The maximum tour capacity holds 6 guests.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
- Large coolers are not permitted.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
Everglades Area Tours
Address & Contact Information
Chokoloskee Island, FL 34138
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save up to $7.49 on the booking of Everglades Tour Naples! Book your tour today!
Get $3.54 off your Naples Segway Tour and avail a great opportunity to see all of the sites of Naples!
GROUPON offers things to do in Naples for up to 50% off! See what deals they have live today!
Naples Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Naples or spend some time reading through our Naples blog! We love Naples and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Naples Travel Guide