How To Redeem Andrew Jacksons
Hermitage Grounds Pass Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Trusted Tours. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Andrew Jacksons Hermitage Grounds Pass Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Nashville. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
About Andrew Jacksons
Hermitage Grounds Pass
Visit The Hermitage in Nashville, TN to walk through Andrew Jackson’s life and explore a beautiful, vintage Tennessee farm and experience an important piece of Nashville and our nation. Rated the third best Presidential Site in the nation by USA TODAY, this is a must-see for any visitor to Music City!
More Information on Andrew Jacksons
Hermitage Grounds Pass
The Hermitage garden and grounds hold the stories of the livelihood and lifestyle of the Jackson’s family; foremost is The Hermitage cotton plantation. Today, the grounds continue to offer a retreat for visitors as they did for Jackson and his family.
- Farm Buildings: Remnants of farm buildings used on Jackson’s plantation lie in the cotton fields just beyond the First Hermitage. These include the cotton gin house and press.
- First Hermitage: The First Hermitage comprised the buildings that served as Jackson’s original farmhouse and log kitchen where the family lived until completion of the mansion. Eventually converted to slave quarters, these buildings tell two sides of a story for visitors to The Hermitage.
- Garden: This one-acre garden adjacent to the Hermitage and designed in the 19th century was a favorite spot of both Andrew and Rachel Jackson. Today, its beauty has only continued to blossom.
- Outbuildings: The original property owner Nathaniel Hays and subsequent owners Andrew Jackson and Andrew Jackson Jr. directed the construction of dozens of outbuildings necessary to operate the 1,000-acre cotton plantation. Remains of several of these, including the yard cabin and ice house can be explored by visitors to The Hermitage.
Good To Know
- Currently access to the grounds and store only.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings
- Self-guided tour of over 1,000 acres of farmland that used to be The Hermitage Plantation.
Andrew Jackson Hermitage
Address & Contact Information
Hermitage, TN 37076
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $4.50 per ticket at Ray Stevens CabaRay Showroom with Travelin’ Coupons!
Save $3.97 at Soul of Music City Night Tour and get an inside look at Nashville’s history, music scene, and more!
GROUPON offers things to do in Nashville for up to 50% off!
Nashville Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Nashville or spend some time reading through our Nashville blog! We love Nashville and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Nashville Travel Guide