Chalmette Battlefield Cruise Coupons
How to Redeem Chalmette Battlefield Cruise Coupons:
About Chalmette Battlefield Cruise:
For the best riverboat cruises in New Orleans, climb aboard the Creole Queen. Cruise the Mississippi River in style to the Chalmette Battlefield, site of the 1815 Batrtle of New Orleans.
More on Chalmette Battlefield Cruise:
Disembark at the site of the 1815 Battle of New Orleans, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, where you can tour the Chalmette Battlefield including the Malus-Beauregard House and the Chalmette Monument before re-boarding for return cruise.
Cruise the Mississippi River aboard New Orleans’ most luxurious riverboat, the 1,000 passenger paddlewheel Creole Queen. It’s the place to be, to see the sights and sounds of New Orleans. Cash bar and a la cart food available. Buy your eTickets today for the Chalmette Battlefield Cruise and learn the history of New Orleans, the fun way!
Chalmette Battlefield Cruise Highlights:
- Fully narrated cruise
- Cruise down “Old Man River” in style and luxury
- Step back in time on this authentic paddlewheel
- Captivating skyline views above wrought iron trimmed decks
- View the French Quarter, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral
- Disembark at the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park for a tour
- Food Available for Purchase and Cash Bar
- View the French Quarter and the Port of New Orleans from the river as the Captain entertains you with a detailed narration of New Orleans landmarks, history, vessel information, and river lore.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040