French Quarter Walking Tour Coupons
How to Redeem French Quarter Walking Tour Coupons:
About French Quarter Walking Tour:
Let your own ‘local expert’ unravel the mysteries of America’s oldest and most unique living neighborhood!
More on French Quarter Walking Tour:
See the old Quarter come to life as your guide explains its secrets and helps you understand all it has to offer – architecture, courtyards, food, music, art and gardens. Enjoy a visit to the New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, an old apothecary shop constructed in the early days of the American era for the first licensed pharmacist in the United States. Learn about yellow fever, voodoo, and the often grisly medical practices of the 19th century, such as leeches and bloodletting. Conclude your tour in the shady comfort of the newly renovated courtyard with its medicinal herb garden.
French Quarter Walking Tour Highlights:
- See Historic Jackson Square
- Visit the New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Narrated by a local expert
- Stroll through the French Market
- Tour includes cemetery stop
- View the longest bridge over water in the world
- Tour the Garden District, Jackson Square and the French Quarter
- Tour includes area hit by Hurricane Katrina and passes by a levee breach
- Expanded route includes Bayou St John, the New Orleans Lakefront & Lighthouse Museum
- Recommended by the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Follow in the footsteps of historic figures as you stroll along the Mighty Mississippi, through the French Market and Jackson Square, down the banquettes (sidewalks) of quaint streets named for saints and sinners from our European past.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040