Oak Alley Plantation Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Oak Alley Plantation Tour Coupons:
About Oak Alley Plantation Tour:
Experience a bygone era in one of the South’s most beautiful settings-Oak Alley Plantation, built in 1839. Located on the Mississippi River between the historic Louisiana cities of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Oak Alley Plantation has been called the “Grande Dame of the Great River Road”.
More on Oak Alley Plantation Tour:
Oak Alley Plantation Tour Highlights:
- Guided tour of plantation home
- Narrated motorcoach transportation
- Learn fascinating stories of the home and its history
- Includes admission into Oak Alley Plantation
- Located on the Mississippi River between the historic Louisiana cities of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Oak Alley Plantation has been called the “Grande Dame of the Great River Road”.
Nowhere else in the south will you find such a spectacular setting! The quarter-mile canopy of giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old, forms an impressive avenue leading to the classic Greek-revival style antebellum home.
Perhaps the most photographed plantation ever, Oak Alley has been the setting for such motion pictures as “Interview with a Vampire”, “Primary Colors” and the wedding of Bo and Hope from the daytime soap opera, “Days of our Lives”. Your Oak Alley Plantation Tour eTicket includes narrated on-site transportation to and from Oak Alley Plantation from the French Quarter, admission to the plantation, and 45 minute narrated guided tour by period costumed guides.
Address & Contact Information:
Trusted Tours and Attractions
201 Front Street,
Key West, Florida, 33040