2nd Line Tours
2nd Line Tours was established in 2017. It is a tour company in the Greater New Orleans area that provides tours to locals and visitors. All tours feature some of the most unique and iconic places, historical events, amazingly rich culture, and delicious food New Orleans has to offer. The “Crescent City” which is the nickname given to New Orleans, features over 1000 culturally themed and modern branded restaurants, including the renowned French Quarters, as well as some interesting, sight-worthy uncommon neighborhoods.
More Information on
2nd Line Tours
Experience nighttime in New Orleans and some spooky spirit encounters while you sip on tasty spirits with this Spirits-N-Spirits Tour. Visit the Cities of the Dead and some of New Orleans’ top hot spots for haunts. Hear about the unique burial customs and practices dating back 300 years. See secret burial locations that can only be seen on this tour. Remember to inquire about receiving readings, potions, and blessed sage and charms by the current Voodoo Queen or a New Orleans Voodoo Practitioner. Don’t miss the bus, book your spot on the Spirits-N-Spirits Tour today!
- Guided Spirits-N-Spirits Tour in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Visit the Cities of the Dead, haunted abandoned buildings, The Pool of Souls, many historical cemeteries, and more
- Learn about secret ritual locations and Voodoo history
- Ask to see a real Voodoo Priest and other Voodoo Practitioners
- Transportation is included
- Great activity for all ages
- Duration: 2.5 Hrs.
- 2.5-Hour Spirits-N-Spirits Tour in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Guided Tour
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Raincoat, umbrella, or poncho
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your own spirits
- If the weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at the vendor’s discretion.
- You are permitted to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- Restrooms are available throughout the tour.
- You will be touring on a 28-passenger bus.
- Bring your own spirits.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!