Queen Jazz Cruise
New Orleans is famous for it’s Jazz music entertainment and what better way to experience it, but aboard the Creole Queen Jazz Cruise. The New Orleans Paddlewheeler packs a lot of fun into this excursion, and you are invited to come along for the ride! Bring the whole family, or just that special someone for a night of jazz, the sights and sounds of the Big Easy and a cruise on the Mighty Mississippi. It’s a night to remember and a journey you’ll never forget!
More Information on Creole
Queen Jazz Cruise
Cruise down the Mighty Mississippi as you enjoy lively Jazz Entertainment and captivating skyline views. Enjoy your favorite cocktails and sweet river breezes on the promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. Listen to jazz musicians play as you escort your dance partner for a sweep across the dance floor.
The 1,000 passenger Creole Queen is New Orleans most luxurious excursion vessel. It features outer decks with authentically patterned wrought iron trims, inviting guests to stroll back in time as they settle into the mood of a bygone era. The plush Victorian Style interiors are richly appointed and feature soft period lighting, wooden parquet dance floors, and Louisiana Cypress bars accented with brass railing for a warm and welcoming setting. Make your reservations and buy your eTickets today for the Creole Queen Jazz Cruise. Have a little Jazz with your New Orleans adventure!
Good To Know
- Enjoy your favorite cocktails and sweet river breezes on the promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars
- See spectacular views of the French Quarter, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral and the French Market
- Listen to jazz musicians play as you cruise down “Old Man River” in style and comfort
- Escort your dance partner for a sweep across the wooden parquet dance floors
- Welcome aboard for one of the best Paddlwheel Cruises Louisiana has to offer! Sit back and relax aboard the Creole Queen and view the French Quarter, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral and the French Market. This Jazz Cruise is pure New Orleans and pure pleasure!
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!