Hottest Hell Tours
Ageless vampires, star-crossed lovers, ice-cold beverages, and a ghostly, ever-changing parade of New Orleans’ most wicked characters. You’ve heard rumors of the ‘Devil’s Empire’ – now immerse yourself in its disturbing truth. Leave behind beads and baubles and descend into an adults-only tour through the Hottest Hell of America’s Most Haunted City – now available with HELLVISON™!
More Information on
Hottest Hell Tours
Embrace the mercurial magic of New Orleans on this Walking The Devil’s Empire Tour. Uncover murder, music, mayhem, and more. All travelers meet under the glowing arch of Armstrong Park, set on the edge of the French Quarter and adjacent to one of the richest pieces of African history in North America, Congo Square. It is here where some of the earliest gatherings of Voodoo and Hoodoo practitioners took place.
Depending on your guide, you might take a short walk near the old Parish Prison, the haunting site of one of the awakenings of The American Mafia. Hear the hidden, but very true history of organized crime in North America, from the largest mass lynching in U.S. history, to what would become one of the nation’s most notorious and unsolved cases of serial murder: the dreaded Axe-man.
For those who love more recent macabre moments, tour-goers might request the tragic, ripped-from-the-headlines reality of a pair of star-crossed lovers whose relationship ended in dismemberment and demonic possession. Then you will end up at Madam Lalaurie’s home and learn about what happened within the walls. If you are ready to be spooked, book your True Crime, Ghost, Voodoo, and Vampire tour today.
- Walking The Devil’s Empire Tour departing from North Rampart Street in New Orleans
- Visit Marie Laveau’s house, the famed Voodoo Queen who once ruled New Orleans.
- Hear chilling stories about the awakening of The American Mafia and the dreaded Axe-man
- Travel through the black and blood-red history of the city once called “The Hottest Hell”
- An award-winning team of historians and esoteric experts
- Central meeting point outside Armstrong Park
- Adults 17+ only experience
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Walking The Devil’s Empire Tour in the French Quarter
- Local story-telling guide
- Souvenir bracelet
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- Raincoat, umbrella, or poncho
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottled water, Camera & ID
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands
- Paid stay-at-home staff policy
- Contactless payments
- In the event of inclement weather, the vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions. If you can not reschedule, you will be fully refunded.
- There are many restrooms throughout the French Quarter. You will stop at one midway point of the tour.
- Certified Service animals/pets are allowed on the tour. Please bring the paperwork along with it.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid Street parking is available on-site.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!