About New Orleans
New Orleans Aerial is proud to be located in New Orleans, one of the most unique, authentic, and mysterious cities in America. It is their desire to capture the heart and soul of the city that we call home from the sky! Our highly trained commercial pilots are not like any other tour guides. They are filled with tons of exciting and meaningful facts, history, and personal experiences and are ready to show you around town from above!
They’ll know each and every one of you by name before you walk in the door. Once you’re here, you’ll step foot in your own private airplane and take to the skies where every seat is the best seat in the house. Leave the crowds and Bourbon Street below and forget the typical tour. Come and take an aerial adventure with New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training! But don’t just take our word for it…
More Information on New Orleans
Soar above New Orleans on a 30, 45, or 60-minute sightseeing flight and enjoy aerial views of the southern city’s show-stopping sights. While aboard the small sightseeing plane, listen to city tales from the pilot and look out over famous New Orleans neighborhoods, such as the French Quarter. The itinerary can be tailored to the sights you and the group want to see, but typically flights include views of the impressive Superdome, Port of New Orleans, and the Mississippi River. See New Orleans by air, it is just plane fun!
- Choose a 30, 45, or 60-minute aerial adventure tour of New Orleans, Louisiana
- See the French Quarter, Caesar Superdome, Port of New Orleans, and the Mississippi River
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and informative pilot will narrate for the duration of your trip
- Great activity for all ages.
- Duration: 30 Min. – 1 Hr.
- Choice of 30, 45, or 60-minute New Orleans, Louisiana Aerial Flight tour
- Private airplane tour with FAA Commercial Pilot
- Live commentary
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Cash for reusable mic muff
- Sunglasses, Face mask, Camera & ID
- In the event of inclement weather, the vendor reserves the right to alter or reschedule any tours due to weather.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown.
- The vendor uses a Cessna 172S 4 seater airplane and a Piper Archer PA28-181 4 seater plane.
- A professional, commercial pilot is certified by the FAA.
- Free parking is available.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!