About New Orleans
New Orleans Top Tours is a family-owned and operated business that was originally established in 1989 as The Good Old Days Buggies Inc. with mule-drawn carriage tours of the city. They have spent the last 30+ years perfecting their craft and sharing the rich history and culture of New Orleans with all those who come to visit the beautiful Crescent City.
More Information on New Orleans
If you are looking for something a little on the spooky side, a tour that shows you the incredible tapestry of life (and death) in New Orleans, then let a licensed tour guide From New Orleans Top Tours lead you on this Ghost, History, Murder, and Mystery Tour.
Stroll to the most haunted places in the French Quarter and learn about New Orleans’ historically unconventional funeral traditions, eerie religious practices, and numerous calamities throughout the years. Learn about Louisiana’s rich history of Voodoo and the Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau. You’ll be able to experience all of this and more while diving into the dark and mysterious city of New Orleans.
- Guided walking tour of the most haunted places in the French Quarter
- Hear tales of Voodoo, Hoodoo, conjurements, ghosts, & vampires
- Featured stops include Le Petit Theatre, Lalaurie Mansion, The Haunted Hotel and so much more
- FREE for ages 5 and under
- New Orleans Top Tours Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Narrated walking tour of the French Quarter
- Licensed tour guide
- Tours operate rain or shine please dress accordingly.
- Restrooms are available along the tour route.
- Street parking is available for a fee.
- Children ages 5 and under are free.
- Service animals are permitted.
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Umbrella, raincoat, or poncho
- Water bottle, Camera
- Tour is not handicap accessible due to uneven sidewalks and pavement.
- Must be able to walk 1.5 miles at a leisurely pace.
- Must be 18 years old or older to book this tour.
- There is a maximum of 14 guests on this tour.
- No tours on Mardi Gras Day.
- Face masks are required.
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Regular temperature check-ups
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!