Super City Tours
There’s no better way to experience the rich culture of New Orleans than with Super City Tours, New Orleans Walking Tour Company where you’ll See Everything! Whether you want to see amazing historical landmarks or hear legendary stories such as spine-tingling tales from this city’s unique past, our local guides offer visitors the most unforgettable, unique tours of New Orleans.
More Information on
Super City Tours
Are you ready to embark on a ghost-filled night of horror in New Orleans? Prepare to discover the untold history of this supernatural city on the one and only Yellow Fever Ghost Tour! Even the bravest ghost hunters and history buffs are astonished by the hauntings, murders, and scandalous stories Nola has to offer. Await sunset and feel the shivers down your spine as you listen to chilling tales about heinous crimes and paranormal activity since the Civil War. Travel to the 7 most haunted places in New Orleans tonight on this Yellow Fever Ghost Tour.
- Guided walking tour of the most haunted sites
- Visit the Pharmacy Museum, Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau’s home, and the home of Delphine LaLaurie
- Travel to the 7 most haunted places in New Orleans
- Spend time at each spot learning the legendary tales of each location
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Guided sightseeing tour of New Orleans
- Licensed tour guide
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Raincoat, umbrella, or poncho
- Closed-toed shoes (recommended)
- You will spend approximately 15-20 minutes viewing the Pharmacy Museum, Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau’s home, and the home of Delphine LaLaurie (Covid restrictions may prevent you from touring the inside)
- Restrooms are available along the tour route.
- Street parking is available for a fee.
- Children under 6 are free.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!