How To Redeem
Tour New Orleans Coupons
Purchase your ticket through our partner, Tripshock! Five tours to choose from:
Click here for the >> New Orleans Music Tour
Click here for the >> Haunted French Quarter Walking Tour
Click here for the >> Garden District Architecture & History Tour
Click here for the >> French Quarter History & Architecture Tour
Click here for the >> Garden District and Lafayette #1 Cemetery Tour
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Tour New Orleans Coupons!
Tour New Orleans
Since 1995, Tour New Orleans has been an alternative for the curious traveler, specializing in French Quarter, Cemetery, Garden District, Voodoo, Music, Haunted, Treme, Literary, Swamp, and Plantation Tours. Preservationist/author Robert Florence has restored many historic tombs and runs the New Orleans Musicians Tomb which provides free burial to musicians. Experience the city’s most accredited guides who insightfully and humorously feature New Orleans’ most spectacular sites and intriguing traditions.
More Information on
Tour New Orleans
New Orleans Music Tour
Haunted French Quarter Walking Tour
Garden District Architecture & History Tour
French Quarter History & Architecture Tour
Garden District and Lafayette #1 Cemetery Tour
- New Orleans Music Tour
- Haunted French Quarter Walking Tour
- Garden District Architecture & History Tour
- French Quarter History & Architecture Tour
- Garden District and Lafayette #1 Cemetery Tour
- Wear a properly fitted mask
- Tour New Orleans runs rain or shine.
- Bring raincoats or ponchos for the frequent rain and prepare for heat & humidity in summer
- Tour is handicap accessible.
- Tour is free for children under 5.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Restrooms are available along the tour.
- Street parking is available.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up-to-date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Navigating the sidewalks may be difficult for guests in wheelchairs.
- Tour has a maximum capacity of 25 guests permitted on tour.
- Gratuities are not included.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!