Tours by NOLA
Tours by NOLA is a collective of New Orleans Local artists who embody the many flavors of New Orleans. Curated by a husband and wife team, Tours by NOLA offers creative authentic New Orleans experiences and a lifetime of cherished memories. We specialize in creating private New Orleans experiences designed to immerse our guests within the vernacular landscape. Whether it’s your first visit to the Crescent City or an annual pilgrimage to the birthplace of jazz, there is always something new to discover and explore.
More Information on
Tours by NOLA
Go back in time to antebellum New Orleans where the French Quarter gave birth to Creole culture with Tours by NOLA. From the dawn of the Louisiana Colony to the historic Orleans Ball Room and beyond, the contributions of the Black Creoles are world-renowned. Join an exclusive journey into the culture and history of the people that contributed to all the flavors of New Orleans. Book your private Creole French Quarter Tour today!
- Travel around Creole French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana
- A private guide will take you around notable spots as you hear stories and facts about the area
- Stop at Le Musee de F.P.C Free People of Color Museum (or museum of choice)
- Transportation included from your local hotel or designated location
- Tours by NOLA Duration: 3.5 Hrs.
- Narrated Creole French Quarter Tour
- Private driver and guide
- 1-hour stop at a museum
- Museum tickets
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water bottle & Sunglasses
- Face mask, Hat & ID
- Face masks are required for travelers & guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!