VIP City Tours
VIP City Tours is a locally owned tour company dedicated to giving you an authentic experience of Louisiana’s rich history and culture. They offer the best views and excursions New Orleans has to offer. All of their tours are led by local, licensed guides who are passionate about sharing their love of Louisiana. When you take a VIP City Tour, you’re not taking just another New Orleans bus tour… you’re getting a truly local experience. Everyone visits the New Orleans French Quarter when they visit our city. VIP City Tours shows you the parts of the city you wanted to see but weren’t sure if you had the time, and even some you never knew existed — all in two hours. Join us on a tour today!
More Information on
VIP City Tours
Experience the unique culture of New Orleans on an unforgettable bus tour through the Big Easy. See the city from the comfort of an air-conditioned motor coach and visit the most famous neighborhoods like Treme, the French Quarter, the 9th Ward, and the Garden District. Your personal chauffeur and tour guide will show you the must-visit landmarks you don’t want to miss! Come share in the magical and unforgettable stories of Nola on this VIP City and Cemetery Tour.
- City and Cemetery Tour in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Get highlights of all the famous local neighborhoods
- Take in the natural beauty of City Park and Lake Pontchartrain
- Visit the spectacular St. Louis Cemetery #3
- Narrated by a true New Orleans native
- Great tour for all ages
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- New Orleans VIP City and Cemetery Tour
- A licensed local tour guide
- Pickup from select hotels
What To Bring
- Beverage in a plastic container with a lid
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Vendors do not provide pick-up transportation from private residences. Please confirm pick-up location prior to departure.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- No pets other than certified service animals are allowed on this tour. Must provide certification paperwork.
- Glass items are prohibited.
- Food is not permitted.
- No coolers.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!