Get a birds-eye view of New Orleans’ iconic cypress swamps with Zip Nola. Zip over alligators, turtles, snakes, and more from the safety of the tree tops! 5 separate ziplines totaling a half mile through the Maurepas Swamp! Elevation gains in style! Our unique suspension bridges are tethered between hundred-year-old cypress trees. These are sure to be a highlight of your tour. ONE OF A KIND! Our spiral tree staircase is constructed around the trunk of one of our old-growth bald cypress. Nestled in a grove of cypress trees, this truly unique feature is one of the most picturesque swamp views New Orleans can offer!
More Information on
Combine the thrill of a zipline with the beauty of the swamp in this one-of-a-kind experience. You will get to enjoy 5 ziplines, 2 sky bridges, and a one-of-a-kind spiral cypress tree staircase as you traverse the famed Maurepas Swamp! View the beautiful ecosystem including magnificent flowering plants, and cypress trees with Spanish moss. There is also no shortage of critters around and you will most likely see plenty of alligators, turtles, whitetail deer, wild boar, raccoons, and even more from up above! There is also a large green space with several games such as cornhole, giant Jenga, and more! Come see the area’s newest and most exciting attraction!
- Adventure out on this Swamp Ziplining Tour in Laplace, Louisiana with Zip Nola
- See amazing water views of Lake Pontchartrain, a spiral staircase in the trees, a swinging sky bridge, & more
- 3500 square foot facility boasts tons of space and plenty of free amenities including a 2000 square foot elevated observation deck overlooking the Maurepas Swamp
- Great outdoor activity for the whole family (weight restrictions apply for courses)
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 Hrs.
- Zipline Swamp Tour in Laplace, Louisiana
- All gear & equipment are included
- Basic instruction
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed-toed shoes
- Small backpack
- The location is handicap accessible for those who want to watch on the spectating deck that overlooks the swamp, a greenspace with picnic tables and games.
- In the event of inclement weather, the vendor reserves the right to alter or reschedule any tours due to weather.
- This activity is 26 miles from downtown New Orleans.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Restrooms are available.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!