With the whole world now in chaos and zombies outnumbering the living 10 to 1 in this zombie scavenger hunt, small colonies of the living are doing all they can to survive. You and your team are members of a small colony, just outside of town. Everyone in the colony needs to do their part to help the colony survive. You and your team have been tasked with scavenging for survival supplies downtown in this photo scavenger hunt. You’ll need to figure out which items you’ll need using an app and find as many items on the list as you can.
More Information on Zombie
Test your survival instincts through the historic streets of New Orleans on this Zombie Scavengers Survival Game. Use smartphones to team up and scour local streets, businesses, and landmarks for supplies in this mock zombie apocalypse. Face challenges and trivia together as guests team up to find much-needed food, supplies, and shelter in order to survive. Sightsee in fabulous New Orleans while having some fun on this one-of-a-kind scavenger hunt. Book your Zombie Scavengers Survival
- Zombie trivia and challenge-themed scavenger game in New Orleans, LA
- Work on a team of up to 10 people, make new friends, & face problems together
- Explore the city & see landmarks, visit businesses, & meet new people
- Requires use of a smartphone with data
- Duration: 1 Hr.
- Zombie Scavengers Survival Game in New Orleans, LA
- 1 hour of remote guide service
- Free app with access to the game
- Tour runs rain or shine, however, if the weather is deemed unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered or refunded.
- Once an item is found, all guests have to do is take a photo to prove the item was found.
- Hours of operation are Wednesday-Sunday 11 am-5 pm.
- Zombie Scavengers is played around the city. Guests may need to go to businesses in order to find items.
- Everything is via smartphone.
- Food and additional beverages can be purchased alone.
- Paid parking is available.
- 60 minutes of walking is involved
- Activity is for all ages.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up-to-date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not accessible for those with walking disabilities or in wheelchairs.
- Guests will need data to play since you will be uploading photos throughout the game. WiFi connection is not always available or reliable.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- There is a maximum capacity of 10 players per group.
New Orleans Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New Orleans or spend some time reading through our New Orleans blog! We love New Orleans and hope you do too!