About Central Park
Offered by Central Park Sightseeing, Central Park Bike Rentals lets guests enjoy stunning views of New York City’s most famous park. Guests can enjoy 47 miles of paths that span over 843 acres, showcasing a variety of historic, artistic and architectural masterpieces that make Central Park so unique. Rentals include a helmet, a basket, a color-coded map and a chain lock.
More Information on Central Park
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides an excellent ride for both the experienced and causal bike rider. Not only can you take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also take in the art, architecture and history that makes Central Park so unique. Located in the heart of Manhattan in New York City, Central Park is an oasis inside one of the largest cities in the world.
If you decide to explore the park on your own, Central Park Sightseeing will arm you with all you need for your adventure. We supply the helmet, a color coded map, a basket, and a chain lock, all free of charge – you supply the need to explore.
Good To Know
- Helmet, a color coded map, a basket, and a chain lock provided with rental.
- Bring proper ID and a camera.
- Baby seats available for additional fee.
- Rentals range from 1 hour to 24 hours.
- See the NYC sights via bike.
- Choose between guided or solo tours.
- May 1st- September 30th: Bike pick up time -9am to 7pm
- October 1st – April 30th: Bike pick up time -9am to 5pm
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!