About Big Apple
Helicopter Tour New York
Get a bird’s-eye view of the Big Apple and its boroughs during this scenic helicopter tour. Climb aboard your metal steed and soar over Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx during your flight. See more landmarks than you would if you were on foot including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
More Information on Big Apple
Helicopter Tour New York
During this 20 minutes tour, you would experience comprehensive sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter. Immense yourself with the amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Midtown Manhattan and Fly over the Hudson River and up to Yankee Stadium and Central Park. Choice of multiple flight times makes this easy to fit into any schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Shared Helicopter Flight (shared experience with other travelers)
- Live commentary on board, Climate controlled cabin
- Heliport Landing and Facility Fees
What’s Not Included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6 E River Greenway, New York, NY 10004, USA
6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004 Directions: • Located at Pier 6 & the East River • 2 buildings north of Staten Island Ferry and the East River By Train: • Take the R to Whitehall Street Stop. Take the 1 to South Ferry Stop By Bus: • Take the number 9 or 15 to South Street Seaport Stop
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!