About Central Park
Central Park is one of New York City’s star attractions. Rather than wandering through it alone, you’ll have a far richer experience in the company of a guide who knows it well. In a small group, follow your guide through the park on a walking tour that covers the history, structures, plants, animals, and movies associated with the park.
More Information on Central Park
Join us on a scenic walking tour of Central Park. The only way to see the park, this walking tour allows you views and entrance to areas unavailable to the cyclists. It is a comprehensive stroll of a little over two hours covering the history, structures, plants, animals, and movies filmed in the park, told in a way both entertaining for adults as well as children.
- Uncover the secrets of Central Park: A richer experience than visiting alone
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): Ensures a more personal experience
- Stroll through Central Park in the company of someone who knows it well
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Offered in: English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!