Harlem Bike Tour
Enjoy 3 hours of riding in comfort through New York’s Upper West Side as our guide shares with us its cultural and historical background. In Harlem, discover the cradle of Black America’s literary and artistic movements. View treasures like: The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Columbia University, The Apollo Theater and much more!
More Information on
Harlem Bike Tour
With a fleet of over 1000 bikes, we offer an all inclusive rental package that provides a map, helmet, chain lock and even a basket at no extra charge. We can fit you with the perfect bike because we carry all sizes and types of bikes. So whether you want to conquer the park on a mountain bike or enjoy a leisurely ride on a comfort or tandem bike, you can find it all here! With Central Park Bike Rentals you can easily see some of New York’s best attractions surrounded by nature in just a few hours.
- Completely guided.
- You will bike Uptown & Harlem in about 3 hours.
- A bicycle, helmet, & basket are included.
- You will bike just under 10 miles.
- Several designated stops.
- You will visit a variety of landmarks and movie sights.
- Structured itinerary saves you days of endless walking.
- Comfort. Safety. Clean. Easy-to-use. Our equipment is guaranteed to make your biking experience 100% stree-free.
Good To Know
- Includes: Adult/Kids Bikes, Bike Helmet
- Live Tour Guide
- DEPARTURE POINT — 1391 6th Ave (Between 56th and 57th Street)
- LANGUAGES — English
- DURATION — 3 hours
- AVAILABILITY — Weekly ( at Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 2PM )
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!