About Holiday Lights
Movie Sites New York
Presented by On Location Tours, the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour lets guests of all ages see stunning holiday lights and a variety of iconic movie sites on a two-and-a-half-hour guided bus tour, available during the holiday season. Each tour is guided by a local actor or actress, and takes guests to places like Rockefeller Center, Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, Central Park, and more.
More Information on Holiday Lights
Movie Sites New York
Take a 2.5 hour guided bus tour to see the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in New York City, the most filmed city in the world. Your tour is guided by a local New York City actor or actress who will share some tidbits about his or her experience in the film industry. This tour is equally fantastic for tourists and locals, families and groups of friends. Your guide will entertain and inform you as you visit a variety of holiday locations!
Good To Know
- Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
- Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
- Tours take place on luxury coach buses, which heated in the winter.
- Buses are equipped with on-board restrooms.
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!