About NYC Harbor
Presented by Hornblower Cruises & Events, Pier 40: Manhattan Dining Cruises offers incredible views of the skyline and the New York Harbor. Each three-hour cruise offers freshly prepared meals that include seasonal menu items (with soda and juice included), professional service, dancing and more, and departs at 7 p.m. on Thursday and Saturday evenings.
More Information on NYC Harbor
Set sail on the most spectacular fleet of boats in New York Harbor. Experience the city’s skyline while enjoying freshly prepared seasonal cuisine on dinner, cocktail and festive jazz themed brunch cruises. The open bow, covered sky deck, and over-sized windows provide opportunities to enjoy the abundant sites in New York Harbor, including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and The Empire State Building.
New York City Light Dinner Cruise
- 3-Hour Cruise: January – March: Saturdays
- April – December: Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Our Manhattan Dinner package adds an element of ease and enjoyment to your cruise. A truly magical blend of freshly prepared food, professional service and after dinner dancing combine to offer the perfect evening for indulgence and celebration . Soda and Juice included.
- Leaves from New York Pier 40, 353 West Street at 7:00 PM – Boarding time: 6:30 PM
Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
- 2-Hour Cruise:
- A unique opportunity to bring family and friends together to enjoy the delights of live jazz music while dining on the Hudson, with friendly service and fantastic views of Manhattan. This is truly an unforgettable experience. Leaves from New York Pier 40, 353 West Street at 12:30 PM – Boarding time: 12:00 PM
Lady Liberty Lunch Cruise
- 2 hour cruise: May – October: Thursdays and Fridays.
- Step aboard Hornblower’s luxury yacht and lunch in style as you cruise by New York’s iconic landmarks including, of course, Lady Liberty otherwise known as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and amazing views of the Manhattan skyline. Leaves from New York Pier 40, 353 West Street at 12:30 PM – Boarding time: 12:00 PM
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!