About NYC TV
Offered by On Location Tours, the NYC TV & Movie Tour features a fun, two-and-a-half-hour experience visiting some of the most iconic movie and television locations in NYC. Guests can enjoy seeing popular spots, like the Daily Bugle office from Spider-Man; the park featured in Glee, The Mindy Project and When Harry Met Sally; and other top spots from American Hustle, Friends, Seinfeld and more.
More Information on NYC TV
Straddle fiction and reality as you visit famous sites from both the big and small screen. Featuring over 60 locations, including:
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gangs apartment building.
- Stroll through Washington Square Park featured in Isn’t it Romantic, Someone Great, Glee, The Mindy Project, and When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Catch a glimpse of the hotels featured in Ocean’s 8, Modern Family, American Hustle and The Sopranos.
- Pass the Dundler Mifflin Paper Company and other locations from The Office.
- See The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations.
- Snap photos at the famous Hook & Ladder 8 from the Ghostbusters franchise.
- Stop at McGee’s Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother.
- See new locations from Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Power, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more!
Good To Know
- Tour length: approx. 2.5 hours.
- Pick-up location: In front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner (on the corner of 51st St & Broadway).
- Drop-off location: In front of McGee’s Pub (near the corner of 55th St & Broadway).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Tour guides will be holding a blue umbrella.
- Restrooms on-board buses.
- Guided sightseeing bus tour featuring over 40 NYC locations featured in TV shows and movies.
- Stop at McGee’s Pub, the bar, MacLaren’s from How I Met Your Mother, was based on.
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gang’s apartment building.
- Pass the Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Tours take place on luxury coach buses, which are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Buses are equipped with onboard restrooms. Tour is approximately 2.5 – 3 hours.
- Meeting Point: Ellen’s Stardust Diner located at 51st Street & Broadway.
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!