About Sex and the City
Offered by On Locations Tours, the Sex and the City Hotspots Tour lets guests follow in the footsteps of their favorite Carrie-and-company characters featured in the iconic TV show of the same name. The tour makes stops at all the famous locations where the girls shopped, dined, gossiped and sipped cocktails, including Carrie’s famous brownstone stoop, the trendy MePa neighborhood, and more.
More Information on Sex and the City
Follow in the footsteps of Carrie & Co. as you visit locations from the popular TV show and movies. On this guided 3.5 hour Sex and the City bus tour, follow in the footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda – you’ll drink where they drank, shop where they shopped, and gossip where they gossiped. The sightseeing tour includes more than 40 locations from the show! Whether you’re a Sex and the City fan eager to learn more about your favorite show or a tourist looking for an entertaining way to see Manhattan’s best neighborhoods, the Sex and the City Hotspots tour is a must-do! Please note, this is an “R-Rated” tour, based on the HBO Series.
- Visit the site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- Pass Carrie’s charming brownstone stoop
- Hop into the Pleasure Chest where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”
- Scout the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- Reminisce Miranda’s embarrassing underwear moment in the Village
- Venture into the trendy neighborhood, MePa, where the girls frequent
- Pass the café where Samantha invites the girls to Abu Dhabi
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie & Co. at Greenwich Village boutiques
- Indulge in cupcakes like when Carrie confides in Miranda about Aidan
Good To Know
- Meeting point: In front of Pulitzer Fountain located on Fifth Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets.
- Tour includes a mix of on-the-bus viewings of locations and stops at hotspots.
- Features more than 40 locations from the hit show.
- Pass Carrie’s charming brownstone stoop.
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie & Co. at Greenwich Village boutiques.
- Guided 3.5 hour bus tour.
- Children under 12 years old, including babies, are not allowed.
- Participants under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
- Camera are allowed, but picture taking is prohibited while on the bus.
- Tours take place on luxury coach buses, which are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Buses are equipped with onboard restrooms.
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!