How To Redeem Statue Liberty
Ellis Island 911 Memorial Museum Tour Coupons
Purchase your ticket on Travelin’ Coupons!
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation.
We appreciate and thank you for using our Statue Liberty Ellis Island 911 Memorial Museum Tour Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in New York City. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
About Statue Liberty
Ellis Island 911 Memorial Museum Tour
Enjoy an early-access Statue of Liberty Tour and a visit to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum with personal time to explore. This 4-hour tour begins at The Battery (formerly Battery Park) where you’ll join your licensed guide and ferry across the harbor to Liberty Island, avoiding peak-hour crowds and enjoying beautiful views of the harbor and Lady Liberty.
More Information on Statue Liberty
Ellis Island 911 Memorial Museum Tour
Begin your day at The Battery (formerly Battery Park) – the historical gateway to Lady Liberty. Then, board the earliest ferry of the day (8:15 am tour only), ensuring you avoid the swelling afternoon crowds, and sail away from Manhattan to greet the Statue of Liberty. Here, your guide will dive deep into the story of how Lady Liberty came to be on this well-timed Statue of Liberty tour. As you tour the island, your guide – an expert in setting the stage, creating the scene, and invoking your imagination – will share the incredible historical facts that fuel your understanding of this monument’s importance.
Take in beautiful views of the famed New York skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the surrounding environs. Wander through the Statue of Liberty Museum and stand mere feet from Lady Liberty’s original torch! After the Statue of Liberty, board the short ferry to Ellis Island – another mammoth site in the history of the United States. Your guide sets the tone with a brief introduction and provides recommendations on how to get the most from your visit.
Then you can explore this special place at your own pace. Knowing how touching Ellis Island can be, we give everyone time to wander the site, enjoy the official audio guide, search the passenger records for family names, or pause for a quick bite to eat at the popular cafeteria. You are also welcome to return on the ferry with your guide.
Good To Know
- First-ferry access to the Statue of Liberty available with 8:30am departure only summer/9am departure only winter.
- Tour includes pre-reserved ferry tickets to Ellis Island and Liberty Island, access to the Statue of Liberty Museum at Liberty Island, and access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island.
- Wander Ellis Island at your leisure with an official audio guide (included).
- After your tour, spend time at Ellis Island on your own diving into your own family history, or simply return on the ferry with your guide.
- This tour is approximately 4 hours.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Arrive early to be assured of nearby parking.
- Tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothes.
- Bring sunscreen, hat or umbrella, and your camera.
Take Walks Tours
Address & Contact Information
New York, NY 10005
Travelin’ Coupons Top
New York City Deals
Save $12.00 per ticket at Legoland New York! Book your tour now!
Get $9.50 off per person at The Lion King Show New York City when you book a tour with us!
Make sure to check GROUPON as they offer deals for attractions and shows in New York City for up to 50% off!
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite New York City Travel Guide