An immersive multimedia sightseeing experience, The Tour NYC offers 90 minutes of up-close views of New York City’s top attractions and landmarks aboard a custom-designed, multi-million-dollar tour bus. Guests can enjoy the vehicle’s licensed tour guides, stadium-style seating, 3,000 LED lights and 40 plasma-screen TVs, while seeing the Broadway District, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and more.
More Information on The
The TOUR box office is located inside the Gift Shop at 584 8th Avenue (between 38th & 39th Streets). Open Daily 9:00am – 9:00pm (9am to 4pm Sun). The TOUR departs from 45th Street and Broadway outside the Marriott Marquis and ends at 46th Street and Broadway. Must arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time.
- Immersive tour of the Midtown/Upper West Side.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows perfect for sightseeing.
- See Times Square, Columbus Circle, Central Park, the Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall and more.
- Tour duration: 90 minutes.
- Pick-up location: Corner of 45th street and 7th Avenue.
- Children of all ages are allowed.
New York City Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on New York City or spend some time reading through our New York City blog! We love New York City and hope you do too!