More Information on
Anakeesta presents “Enchanted Winter”, a mountain of nighttime fun! When the sun sets, Anakeesta comes to life with a celebration of lights. Magical villages, seasonal shopping and visits with Santa will fill your heart with cheer.
Anakeesta, Tennessee’s award-winning outdoor family theme park is known for its panoramic smoky mountain views, thrilling treetop adventures including zipline and mountain coaster, dining, shopping, and seasonal special events featuring live music and family-friendly activities. Ride a scenic Chondola or Ridge Rambler adventure truck from Downtown Gatlinburg to the summit of Anakeesta and enter a world of whimsy and family fun.
Walk North America’s longest Treetop Skywalk, play at TreeVenture and BearVenture Challenge courses or the Treehouse Village playground, Climb AnaVista Tower and see 360 ° mountain views from Downtown Gatlinburg’s highest point, then stroll lush meandering pathways in Vista Gardens, an interactive sensory garden.
Dine at Cliff Top restaurant with spectacular views of Mt. LeConte, serving delicious modern American cuisine. Savory southern BBQ and craft beers are served at the Smokehouse. Save room for a sweet treat at Pearl’s Pie in the Sky. Gather with friends and family around our firepit and watch the sunset on the smoky mountains while waiting for the lights of Downtown Gatlinburg to come alive.
General Admission includes: All-Day Access, visit early in the day and return later if you choose. Includes Anakeesta’s Ghondola Ride, Elevated TreeTop Skywalk, Treehouse Village Adventure, Vista Gardens Walk, Memorial Forest Walk and Firefly Village. The Dueling Zipline Adventure, Gem Mining and Rail Runner Mountain Coaster is not included in General Admission and can be purchased when you arrive.
Good To Know
- Visit the Magical Firefly Village for shopping, dining, and a 360-degree view of the surrounding mountain range.
- Certain attractions and activities have height, weight, and age restrictions and may cost additional.
- The only way to access the outdoor theme park is via the Chondola.
- Anakeesta opens at 10:00 am daily.
- Located at 576 Parkway (traffic light #5) in downtown Gatlinburg.
- PRINTED VOUCHER REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE. Vouchers must be redeemed at the guest servies window upon arrival.