Owned by legendary singer, songwriter, actress, author, and Tennessee native Dolly Parton and Herschend Family Entertainment. Dollywood® features over 50 rides, including thrilling roller coasters, and kid-friendly rides. Also, live performances, world-class festivals, and events throughout the year. Enjoy southern-style restaurants, arts and crafts, and unique shops. All of this is what makes Dollywood® one of the best theme parks in the world.
More Information on
Dollywood, consistently recognized as one of the world’s best theme parks, features an impressive collection of award-winning attraction. In 2016, Dollywood welcomes Lightning Rod, both the world’s fastest wood roller coaster and the world’s first launching wood roller coaster. The 150-acre park offers more than 40 rides and attractions, including the Thunderhead wooden coaster, the steel thriller Mystery Mine, the forward and backward launch FireChaser Express, and Wild Eagle, the country’s first wing coaster.
Dollywood’s entertainment is recognized worldwide and features country, bluegrass, Southern gospel, classic rock ‘n’ roll and Appalachian music. In addition to mouth-watering Southern-style food offered throughout the park, Dollywood hosts five of the South’s largest festivals with special performing groups and concerts.
Ask anyone who has visited Dollywood before, and they’ll tell you this place is different. It’s not a difference that you can touch or see. It’s a difference you can feel. With more than 40 rides, 15 exceptional shows, five of the South’s largest festivals, Southern-style dining, and the friendliest employees in the world . . . Dollywood is an award-winning destination!
Good To Know
- Shows included with admission.
- Wheelchairs, strollers, and lockers are available for rent.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Re-enter the park on the same day with a hand stamp.
- Home to six of the south’s largest festivals.
- Features more than 50 rides and attractions.
- Working craftsmen demonstrating within the park.
- Food available throughout the park.
- Doggywood available to lodge dogs.
- Rain checks available.
- Fully vaccinated guests can now visit Dollywood without wearing a mask or physically distancing. Additionally, consistent with state guidelines, guests aged 12 and under may also visit without wearing a mask or physically distancing.
Pigeon Forge Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Pigeon Forge or spend some time reading through our Pigeon Forge blog! We love Pigeon Forge and hope you do too!