Completed in 1895, George Vanderbilt’s 250-room chateau is as impressive today as it was more than a century ago. Biltmore House is truly a wonder of architecture and hospitality. Enjoy a self-guided tour of the house, as well as the 8,000 acre backyard of beautiful gardens and grounds surrounding it, designed by renowned landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted. It is truly a magnificent site!
More Information on
Plan your visit to George Vanderbilt’s 8,000-acre estate. Mr. Vanderbilt created Biltmore Estate as an escape from everyday life. Now, his descendants invite you to enjoy his legacy of hospitality. His 250-room chateau, completed in 1895, is as impressive today as it was more than a century ago. Biltmore House is truly a wonder of architecture and hospitality. As our guest, you’re invited to enjoy a self-guided tour of the house, as well as the beautiful gardens and grounds surrounding it, designed by renowned landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted.
Your admission includes self-guided tours of the breathtaking Biltmore House & Gardens as well as Antler Hill Village—featuring the Winery, The Biltmore Legacy, Village Green, and Farm. Play in our 8,000-acre backyard with an array of outdoor activities, indulge in one-of-a-kind shopping, and savor our restaurants’ exceptional fare. Visit Biltmore in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, NC and let our gracious hospitality inspire you.
Good To Know
- Rates vary depending upon date selected.
- Biltmore admission tickets are non-refundable once purchased, however, you may use them on a future visit.
- Times are based on availability. Please call the number printed on your E-Ticket to reserve your time.
- Printed E-ticket voucher is required for entry.
- The following dates are expected to have a high volume of guests and advance reservations are required for house entry:
- Dec 15-17, 22-31
- Jan 1, 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
- Feb 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25
- Mar 3-18