Rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors Coupons
How to Redeem Rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors Coupons:
About Rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors:
Conveniently located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains on the Pigeon River, White Water Rafting offers an exciting adventure for everyone to enjoy. Guests can choose between Lower Pigeon River Rafting (with class 1 and 2 rapids), Upper Pigeon River Rafting (with class 3 and 4 rapids) or Upper Pigeon Extreme Rafting for experienced riders only.
More on Rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors:
Enjoy an exciting River Rafting Trip or Combination Adventure Package, recipient of Tripadvisor’s prestigious Certificate of Excellence year after year. The Pigeon River, located about 45 minutes from Gatlinburg, in the heart of the Smoky Mountains, offers breathtaking scenery and whitewater thrills! Experience the Class III and IV Upper Pigeon River section for ages 8+, or the milder Class I and II Lower Pigeon River section for ages 3+.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- All of our Tennessee rafting trips include an professional river guide to keep your adventure safe and enjoyable.
- White water rafting is something the whole family can enjoy.
- Bring a change of clothes and a towel. We have changing rooms, showers, and an on-site casual eatery.
- Everyone must wear secure fitting shoes. No Flip-flops or bare feet.
- We offer inflatable kayaks, guided hikes, and full-river trips.
- Please note: rafting is not available in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Please check in at our riverside outpost in Hartford, TN one hour prior to your trip time.
Address & Contact Information:
Rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors
3299 Hartford Rd.
Hartford, TN 37753