Rafting Wildwater Pigeon Forge Coupons
How to Redeem Rafting Wildwater Pigeon Forge Coupons:
About Rafting Wildwater Pigeon Forge:
Come spend a day filled with adventure and beautiful views! Wildwater Adventure Center brings you summertime savings on Smoky Mountain adventure and sits on the banks of the Big Pigeon River in Hartford, TN. Bring your family and friends for lots of fun rafting, ziplining, and taking jeep tours of the great outdoors! Bring your family & friends to enjoy these amazing experiences!
More on Rafting Wildwater Pigeon Forge:
Reserve Gatlinburg, Reserve Pigeon Forge, and Wildwater Adventure Center have come together to bring you summertime savings on Smoky Mountain adventure! Bring your family, bring your friends, and come join us on the river, in the sky and on top of the mountains.
Let the experts at Wildwater Pigeon River Adventure Center take you on a relaxing trip down the Lower Pigeon’s class I and II rapids, or brave the challenge of the Upper Pigeon’s class III and IV whitewater. For your best value combine a raft trip with a zipline trip, Jeep tour and lunch all in one location.
Our adventure center sits right on the banks of the Big Pigeon River and is located in beautiful Hartford, TN, a short scenic drive from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cherokee National Forest, Martha Sundquist State Forest, and the Appalachian Trail, the Pigeon River has carved a deep gorge through some of the most spectacular landscapes and vistas in the country.
Rafting at Wildwater Adventure Center – Upper Pigeon River (whitewater trip):
The upper section of the Big Pigeon River offers up twelve class III, and three class IV exciting whitewater rapids for you to conquer! Let one of our knowledgeable and professional whitewater river guides escort you down five miles of raging rapids like “Powerhouse, Too Late, Rollercoaster, Lost Guide and Accelerator!” This is non-stop continuous whitewater excitement!
- No experience necessary
- Minimum requirements: 8 years old or 70 lbs.
- Approximately 1 ½ hours on the river.
- The upper portion is Dam controlled from Memorial Day until Labor day but we still raft in the early spring.
- These trips can range from class I – II rapid to III – IV rapids.
- The water levels vary due to rain and the power companies need to generate power.
- On lower water days you will experience a beautiful float trip with the possibility of larger whitewater. Either way you will experience the beauty of the Smoky Mountain area.
Rafting at Wildwater Adventure Center – Lower Pigeon River (fun float trip):
The lower section of the Big Pigeon River is perfect for younger children or those that want to enjoy a milder river adventure. This is a fantastic way to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the area, from deep within the river gorge. Rafters will encounter numerous class I and class II rapids, with lots of time to play and splash, as well as one exciting class III rapid near the end of your trip. This is an excellent opportunity to witness the magnificent beauty of this area. Sit back, relax, and enjoy nature’s splendor.
- No experience necessary
- Minimum age 4 years old
- Approximately 2 hours on the river
- All Wildwater Pigeon River trips are provided a fully trained, certified, professional river guide. All of our friendly, and knowledgeable guides are required to have a minimum certification of CPR.
- This trip is only offered from Memorial Day until Labor day due to uncertain water levels in the early spring.
Address & Contact Information:
Wildwater Adventure Center
3555 Hartford Rd
Hartford, TN 37753